Renee Landry Events Happenings & Expo Prep!
2016 Outer Banks Wedding Weekend & Expo We are so excited getting ready for the Outer Banks Wedding Association Wedding Expo coming up this weekend!
We will be at booth 130 in Expo North, and we can't wait for you to see this year's booth design (subtle teaser in graphic!). We are also designing a "selfie" station room where you can go with your fiance, friends, and family to take pics with a fun background to remember the weekend!
We are also working with other wonderful OBX vendors to design their booths and bring their vision to life. Visit these vendors to check out fun booth designs we got to collaborate on: Cosmos Pizzeria- Booth 88 Club Violin- Booth 117 Ortegaz- Booth 152 Sanctuary Vineyards- Booth 162
IDOOBX Weddings (Booth 99) & A Premiere Event (Booth 172) will be using some of our boutique rental props. We will have a presence at Roosters, Grande Ritz Palm, and OAR Tour stops. We can't wait to meet new couples and chat about your vision and ideas for your wedding! Stop by our booth this weekend to say hi and talk about how we can make your perfect wedding come to life with flowers, rentals, lighting and more!
Winter 2015 recap from Renee as we head into the new year:
- We collaborated with Best Day Ever to win the coveted first place honor at the Manteo Christmas Parade. Great job to all the Dancing Octopuses, the BMW driver Nikki, and Non-Ursula Jessie.
- We taught 2 classes this winter at the OBX Flower School (our studio) and had a blast making floral arrangements for Thanksgiving, Holiday flower arragements, and 6 foot Christmas garland!
- Renee traveled to NYC to teach a class as a holiday gift to a friend- 8 of her friends came and we made 2 arrangements with flowers from the flower district market and modern containers from Jax (NYC’s version of the Dollar Tree). Thanks for having us Sarah!
- We help organize and participated in the Meals on Wheels 12 Days of Christmas Campaign. This campaign included a St Bernard photo shoot with Brooke Mayo, a knitting party at the studio where we handmade scarfs for recipients, and assembling of all the gifts at the studio by volunteers. Donna Mae was a co-chair of this committee along with Shirley from Sugar Snaps. Thank you for you help making this another successful year!
- Look for our upcoming photo shoot called "Ten Places to POP the Question" an inspiration shoot for love birds and couples already engaged for unique engagement shoot locations
- Mandy/Heart of Harlow and Renee will be traveling to Wisconsin in September to do a wedding at Camp Wandawega. This is a super cool “Curated Camp” featured in and have collaborated with both Anthropologie and Land of Nod.